- Plan and manage RCM’s fundraising calendar.
- Organize, publicize, and implement fundraising events.
- Plan and assist with appeal mailings.
- Identify and carry out additional fundraising methods such as prospect research, soliciting monthly donors, capital campaigns, board member involvement, and planned giving strategies as needed and as appropriate.
- Communicate with existing and prospective donors.
- Schedule 2-3 face-to-face donor meetings per week to build relationships with current and potential donors.
- Grow RCM’s database with individuals and corporations.
- Utilize RCM’s Raiser’s Edge NXT database to facilitate donor contacts.
- Keep database updated with data on contacted donor meetings – dates and results.
- Provide regular updates regarding the ministry to donors utilizing a variety of formats such as email prayer updates, social media, and other identified effective methods.
- Coordinate digital resources.
- Leverage giving opportunities, such as Giving Tuesday, AmazonSmile, etc.
- Work with Pastor/Executive Director to manage, produce and update content on RCM social media avenues.
- Keep website updated with current content and a fresh look.
- Member of and attends all meetings of the Publicity and Promotion Committee.
- Connect with supporting churches (Mission Emphasis month opportunities, etc.) to build
relationships and facilitate local church support and volunteerism.
- Research, complete and submit applications for available grants. Maintain reporting relationships when grants are received.
- Identify available resources to assist the ministry:
- In-kind resources
- Recruit volunteers, both locally and nationally, to help assist programs at Roseland Christian Ministries.
- Coordinate volunteer activities and ensure that volunteers are oriented to the ministry of RCM.
Hours: 40 hours per week